9vL Base
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

I lovE yOu

3 posters

Go down

I lovE yOu Empty I lovE yOu

Bài gửi by C~t.~HipP¤[JUn]♥ JaE Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:01 pm

I just want to say that I love you but my heart can't let me do this. My heart is so lonely and has broken because of you. You always annoy me with many stupid things but why I still love you??? I can't understand my feeling anymore. Who can explain for me that why love always make us crazy but we still fall in love with them...???!!! I still love you but you need to leave me alone sometimes. I can't always do many things for you and then you don't give me your heart. Where is your heart belong with??? Why it isn't with me???

I know my heart will hard to forget you but you will never know that... Sometimes I cry.... I cry because I saw you go with another girl- not me.... Because you don’t look at me...smile with me. May be when you read this you still don’t know and understand any thing about me but now... I can understand you like myself. You are a good person but not too handsome or rich. You are a person who steal my heart and I love you... You are my everything so…please don’t leave me. I am not the person who can make you always smile and happy but I think that you just need to know that there is a girl loves you like her life and she is still waiting for you. Who are you??? Why you make me so crazy and I lost my mind because of you??? Are you an angel or a devil??? Many question that I can’t ask you but I love you because you are the best and the only one in my eyes.....

Just wait... I know that I can do it... and now I know that I really lose you because that sentence... I didn’t say it with you soon...!!!!???
I LOVE YOU...

~~HiPpO~~ CaSs of [[ DBSK ]]
C~t.~HipP¤[JUn]♥ JaE
C~t.~HipP¤[JUn]♥ JaE
9vl's Persident
9vl's Persident

Tổng số bài gửi : 67
Đến từ : TpHCM

http://vn.360plus.yahoo.com/lucky_star26_03

Về Đầu Trang Go down

I lovE yOu Empty Re: I lovE yOu

Bài gửi by thangnhox123 Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:19 pm

If he is then my tears will fall down to touch his lips
If I were his tears, he will not fall down (because he does not want to lose you) lol!
thangnhox123
thangnhox123
9vL Member
9vL Member

Tổng số bài gửi : 17
Đến từ : Việt Nam

Về Đầu Trang Go down

I lovE yOu Empty Re: I lovE yOu

Bài gửi by Σi∩H_†ri-9VL.No1 Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:39 pm

No kiss in class please
Σi∩H_†ri-9VL.No1
Σi∩H_†ri-9VL.No1